- What does mean dependable?
- What are 2 characteristics of a dependable person?
- What are some examples of reliability?
- How do you show you are reliable?
- Is reliable and trustworthy?
- How do you use dependable in a sentence?
- How would you describe someone who is dependable?
- Is being dependable a good thing?
- What is the difference between dependent and dependable?
- What makes a trustworthy person?
- Is dependability the same as reliability?
- What does it mean to be reliable and dependable?
What does mean dependable?
: capable of being trusted or depended on : reliable a dependable source of income a dependable assistant needs a dependable car for work..
What are 2 characteristics of a dependable person?
A dependable person builds trust by holding him/herself accountable, and if they lead others, holding their team members accountable as well. Dependable people are also responsive. They anticipate others’ needs and flexibly respond to the situation at hand.
What are some examples of reliability?
The term reliability in psychological research refers to the consistency of a research study or measuring test. For example, if a person weighs themselves during the course of a day they would expect to see a similar reading. Scales which measured weight differently each time would be of little use.
How do you show you are reliable?
So, to realize these benefits of being reliable, here are eight simple actions you can take.Manage Commitments. Being reliable does not mean saying yes to everyone. … Proactively Communicate. … Start and Finish. … Excel Daily. … Be Truthful. … Respect Time, Yours and Others’. … Value Your Values. … Use Your BEST Team.
Is reliable and trustworthy?
When used as adjectives, reliable means suitable or fit to be relied on, whereas trustworthy means deserving of trust, reliable.
How do you use dependable in a sentence?
(1) I find him very dependable. (2) I need someone dependable to look after the children while I’m at work. (3) She is loyal and totally dependable. (4) He’s established himself as a dependable source of information.
How would you describe someone who is dependable?
capable of being depended on; worthy of trust; reliable: a dependable employee.
Is being dependable a good thing?
Dependability is the quality of being trustworthy and reliable. It is an important quality for a member of society to possess, whether it is in the workplace, a group of friends or in a family setting. Knowing that someone will not only show up, but show up on time, helps us trust each other.
What is the difference between dependent and dependable?
As adjectives the difference between dependable and dependent. is that dependable is able, or easily able to be depended on while dependent is relying upon; depending upon.
What makes a trustworthy person?
Trustworthy people are honest. They match their words and feelings with their thoughts and actions. They do not think one thing and speak another. … In addition to being honest themselves, trustworthy people strive to keep their associates honest by communication and constructive dialogue.
Is dependability the same as reliability?
What is the difference between dependability and reliability? … Well, reliability is the trust you have on someone to do something. While dependability means that you want someone to do something because of your inability to do so yourself.
What does it mean to be reliable and dependable?
Dependable means “reliable, steady, trustworthy.” If people can always count on you, that means you are dependable.